...

Monday, March 20, 2017

Lipstick Roulette Keep or Toss v. 1 Introduction

In an attempt to rotate through my collection and further declutter, I'm introducing yet another series: Lipstick Roulette, which I learned about from from Elle S on YouTube. It's a simple premise, where I'll randomly select some lip items from my collection to wear for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, I'll decide if I want to keep or get rid of the items.  I'm also still panning 5 lip products in my Finish 17 in 2017 Project Pan, but this will keep me from neglecting the many lip items I have. Plus, I love variety.
Back in August I decluttered a lot of lip glosses and crayons, and the survivors were organized by color family in these boxes. To chose my items, I closed my eyes and chose one item from seven of the above boxes. This gives me a nice range of colors to use during the two week testing period. I'll have to include my bullet lipsticks in subsequent weeks, but I'm more of a gloss than lipstick girl and have a smaller lipstick collection. But on to the swatches of the items I chose for volume 1 of this bi-weekly series.

  1. Buxom Bambi Big & Healthy Lip Polish (discontinued?)
  2. Revlon Sunstone Ultra HD Lip Lacquer
  3. Nars Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil
  4. ColourPop Toucan Matte Lippie Stick (discontinued)
  5. Nvey Eco Flirt Hydrating Lustre
  6. Urban Decay Catfight Revolution Lipstick (discontinued)
  7. Becca Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffle in Raspberry/Opal (discontinued)
It will be interesting to see which ones I reach for the most and which get tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment