...

Friday, December 23, 2016

Countdown to Gorgeous Day 21: Be Naughty with Daredevil

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
Day 21 of the Countdown to Gorgeous advent calendar by bareMinerals is telling me to be naughty with Daredevil, a Marvelous Moxie sheer plum shimmer lip gloss.
I've enjoyed trying all of the Marvelous Moxie glosses, as these remind me of my favorite Buxom glosses. They have a similar cooling sensation on the lips and I find the formula to be comfortable and hydrating. These are more sticky than the Buxom glosses, but they also last a good 3-4 hours sans eating, which is pretty impressive.
I'm more of a gloss than lipstick girl so the sheerness of the colors is something I can live with. Plus, I can always use them as a lipstick topper for an added bit of shine and shimmer.
If the forecast is right, we are in for a warm Christmas eve day at 75 degrees. Not complaining, but a bit more balmy than I would like for this time of year. OTOH, it does make taking the dogs for a walk quite pleasant:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment