...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wet n Wild Megaglow Highlighting Gold Bar

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
Wet n Wild has been hitting it out of the park when it comes to highlighters this year.  In fact, two of my favorite highlighters are from them: the MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals, and now the Holly Gold-head MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar ($3.99).
I was lucky enough to snag both at my local Rite Aid, which was pure luck considering there were only a few on the display.  Good news regarding Precious Petals:  it is now availabe on Wet n Wild's site if you would like one. I don't know if it's just a second run of a limited edition product or if it's permanent, but I would jump on it if you missed out the first time around.
Seriously, how pretty is this thing? I've been using it for over a month now and it ranks up there with any of my higher end brand powder highlighters. The soft yellow gold shimmer can go either bold or delicate depending on how much you use.
It makes a great eyeshadow color as well, and I've been enjoying it as an inner eye brightener or to add a pop of gleam to the middle of my lid.
The top swatch is the gold bar, while the bottom swatch includes the peachy star portion as well. The difference is slight, but the peach does had a bit of warmth to the gold. I love the colors captured in the sun, and find the powder is finely milled and gives such a nice sheen to skin.
Hopefully Wet n Wild will realize that making the Gold Bar a permanent item is in everybody's best interest. I'm definitely glad I was able to get my hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment