...

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Plumberry Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm by bareMinerals

Disclaimer:  This was a GWP.
Wow, Plumberry Pop gives a nice shot of vibrant berry color! I think I was expecting something more sheer based on the "oil-balm" formula, but Plumberry makes quite the impact.  I'm also loving how it feels on my lips, which are feeling the effects of what passes for dryer air here in Mobile.  I swear, I must really thrive in a humid climate because anything below 70% humidity and my lips/sinuses start getting parched.
The oils in this Pop of Passion oil-balm formula are Passion Fruit, jojoba, and sunflower, which makes for a very lip nourishing formula that feels and looks great on.  An added bonus is the slight stain left behind. Mine is a deluxe sample from Sephora but the full-sized version goes for $16 and there are 8 shades available.  I've got my eye on the coral red Punch Pop, which would make a great spring color.
I'm really enjoying the Pop of Passion products I've tried, including the cream blush formula in Natural Passion (review here).  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment