...

Monday, February 15, 2016

Pixelated Color Kit by Japonesque

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
The Japonesque Pixelated Color Kit was a set I bought in order to make Ulta's free shipping limit and because I've got a thing for liquid highlighters.  I like mixing them with my foundation to give my skin a bit of glow, so the Radiance Primer and Liquid Light intrigued me. There were no reviews at the time but I decided to take the plunge at their reduced price of $14.
Also included in the kit is a Finishing Powder, although this has enough of a shimmer that I used it more as a highlight.  The powder is pressed firmly and does not kick up much dust, but is easy to build up and gives a subtle light gold shimmer finish.
The Radiance Primer is a cool toned pearl shimmer and the Liquid Light in Shade 1 is a coppery shimmer that worked well as a blush for me.  I mixed the Radiance Primer with my foundation and applied the Liquid Light with a damp Beauty Blend on my cheeks.  The effect is a soft shimmer as opposed to glittery or metallic.
I did not notice the primer extending the wear of my foundation, but on the plus side all of the these played nicely with other products.  While I wouldn't say these wowed me, I will use all three going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment