...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Yogi Surprise Jewelry Subscription for January: Intention Inspired

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
January marks my third month of receiving the jewelry subscription box from Yogi Surprise, and I'm really enjoying the pieces they have sent thus far. Each month with this subscription you will receive 2 handmade pieces of jewelry and 1 organic treat.  The jewelry is made in Bali from fair trade materials and the treat is usually some type of organic chocolate, which you'll never hear me complaining about.
In the short time I've subscribed I've received 3 necklaces and 3 bracelets, although I believe an anklet has been sent before.  January's offering are a silver-toned and amethyst necklace and a gold-toned and turquoise bracelet, each with a lotus flower dangling charm.
I mainly wear silver these days, so this delicate beaded amethyst and lotus flower necklace is a welcome addition to my collection.  It's a longer necklace and hits about where my bra ends. The necklace actually goes nicely with last month's bracelet, as it also had amethyst beads in it's woven design.  I didn't do a post on that box for some reason, but a picture of the bracelet is below the necklace.
This month's bracelet is a lovely turquoise with gold squares.  I love turquoise and wear it often, and while silver is my metal of choice, I'll just stack this one with my silver and turquoise bracelets for a nice mixed metal look.
The treat this month was a dark chocolate and peppermint/nutmeg bar ($5.99). The makers of this chocolate were volunteers in the Peace Corp in Madagascar and fell in love with the country/people, leading to the development of their brand Madécasse. You can read more about their history here. As for the chocolate bar? It was very good :-)
Yogi Surprise has two monthly subscription boxes, with the jewelry one priced at $24.99/month with free shipping.  So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment