...

Friday, November 6, 2015

NOTD: OPI's To Be or Not to Beagle and Julep's Florence

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
To Be or Not to Beagle is one of the Halloween Peanuts collection glitter toppers from last year and was part of the Lil Peanuts mini set I picked up.  It is composed of predominantly black multi-glitter with matte pale blue, pale yellow, pale orange, pale green, red and blue glitter.
Interestingly, not a single red glitter showed up in this manicure and I did two coats to boot.  I was suspicious that there was any red glitter even in the mix when I read the description online.  But there is red glitter in the bottle, at least.
The pale almond cream is Florence by Julep, and it's a bit thick but applied easily enough.  I love a good nude polish as a palette cleanser and I'll be revisiting this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment