...

Monday, November 30, 2015

Copper Caviar Stick Eye Colour by Laura Mercier

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Laura Mercier's Caviar Sticks continue to set the bar for me when it comes to eyeshadow pencils for one and done color washes for the eye.  Copper is a color I picked up back in June and it's a lovely new penny metallic copper that complements my blue eyes.
At $28 each these are pricey, but they lay done color so easily on delicate lids and are easy to smudge out before they set for day.  Over primer I can get a good 8-9 hours of crease free wear on my oily lids, and indeed they tend to fade as opposed to crease on me in general.
I'm still wondering if I should have gotten the holiday Matte to Metal Caviar set but I already have two of the colors, so hence the hesitation.  I'll probably just continue to pick up colors selectively here and there.
I did find one product in my collection that is very close in color:  Maybelline's 24/7 Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool, which was a limited edition color.  It also has a very nice formula and if I had realized how close in color it is to Copper, I may have chosen another Caviar stick instead.  C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment