...

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rebel Rose Pure Color Blush by Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder's Pure Color blush formula is my absolute favorite, and I've got a lot of blushes.  A lot. I've acquired 8 of the Pure Color blushes now and today I've got Rebel Rose to show you.
Rebel Rose was part of a GWP blush duo compact that also contained Lover's Blush (see full review here).  A medium warm toned rose with a satin finish, Rebel Rose gives me a healthy looking flush that stops just short of looking too ruddy.
One of the reasons I'm such a fan of the Pure Color formula, particularly those with the satin finish, is that these blushes are skin enhancing and they never look flat or chalky.
The other items I'm wearing in this FOTD include Cargo's Santa Fe Essential Lip Color (full review here), which is an uber comfortable and flattering terra cotta.
The eyeshadows are from Le Metier de Beaute's VIP Sexy Eye palette (you can see it here), which I've really been enjoying this summer.  Another favorite was Maybelline's The Falsies Volume Express mascara, perhaps the best drugstore mascara that I've tried in a while
What's your favorite blush formula?

No comments:

Post a Comment