...

Monday, July 27, 2015

Tiger Eye Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick by Estee Lauder

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Tiger Eye, one of the Pure Color lipsticks from Estee Lauder, is a lovely peachy copper with gold flecks.  To me, this is a hot weather color, although I could see it being perfect in the fall as well.
For a color loaded with shimmer, the effect is actually surprisingly subtle and the finish comfortably smooth.  No chunky glitter bits here, and the inclusion of apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter no doubt adds to the comfortable wear.
Pure Color lipsticks are $26, and I was able to sample it as part of the 2013 LE Color Portfolio.  I love collecting the Color Portfolio's, they are a great way to try out a bunch of colors for an uber reasonable price.  While the little pans are not great for taking with you for reapplication, it's easy enough to depot into an empty gloss pot if desired.  I should probably do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment