...

Friday, July 24, 2015

NOTD: OPI Designer Series Classic

Now if this isn't a beauty, I don't know what is.  I've had DS Classic by OPI for several years now but this is the first time I've worn it, and I'm smitten.  A smitten kitten.
If you are not familiar with OPI's Designer Series, they "combine dazzling diamond dust with pigments so saturated with color . . . they glow."  It looks like a lovely beige/tan scattered holo to me.  These differ from regular OPI polishes in both price ($12.50) and in the color the bottle caps (silver).
Classic is the perfect nude with oomph for me, I just love it.   The formula was a breeze to work with and this is two coats over OPI's base coat with butterLondon's top coat.  I feel happy every time I look down at my hands.
This little guy makes me happy as well.  He's been enjoying hanging out in an abandoned planter, and every day I take pictures in the yard I look for him.  Love turtles.  Now, one last blurry pic of DS Classic to show you it's gorgeous shimmer in the sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment