...

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Loving Your Unloved v3: Revlon Colorbust Lip Butters in Raspberry Pie, Creamsicle, Sweet Tart & Candy Apple

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
If you were reading beauty blogs when the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters were first released in 2011, you know the sensation they created.  And for good reason, as the formula is quite nice at a reasonable price point.  I've collected a dozen+ of them now, and yet only one is even close to being finished.

So, I've pulled four of the colors that have seen minimal usage and will be focusing on them for the month of July.  Since I shudder at the thought of being restricted to just one shade and the goal of this series is not to punish myself, but rather to rediscover my love for languishing products, my Lip Butter choices for July are:
  • Raspberry Pie:  medium-dark raspberry pink 
  • Creamsicle (discontinued):  creamy vanilla peach
  • Sweet Tart:  bubblegum pink
  • Candy Apple:  orange red
When looking through my Colorburst Lip Butter collection, it was immediately obvious that Peach Parfait has received lots of love and is the closest to being finished.  I was tempted to include it just to finish it off, but considering the series focuses on the unloved, it doesn't really fit.
I'm looking forward to seeing the progress I make with these neglected Lip Butters!

No comments:

Post a Comment