...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Riviera Clear Floral Wayfarer Sunglasses

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
I've always been partial to Wayfarer style sunglasses, and these floral motif ones seemed perfect for summer.  I came across them on Ulta's web site and decided to buy blind.  Let's see how that worked out:-)
At $15, it wasn't a huge risk.  I'm notorious for losing sunglasses so prefer to not sink money into them, but these have a nice heft and solid feel that belies the lower price range.  Fortunately, they also fit my head well and are comfortable, so I lucked out!
The only thing I'm not completely sure about is if they are too big for my face.  Regardless, I'll be wearing them and even bought another pair in a different color, which may make an appearance at some point on the blog as well.   If nothing else, I'm liking how ColourPop's new Topanga Lippie Stix looks with these (review coming soon).  I'm tempted to lower the top on the Beetle, if only I wasn't afraid the back window would fall out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment