...

Friday, April 17, 2015

Sunlit Palm Quick Eyes Cream Shadow by Clinique

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Sunlit Palm by Clinique is a discontinued product, so why am I showing it to you?  Well, because I love this shade of green and finding a good cream shadow in this color has proven somewhat elusive.
And just look at the color and complexity of shimmer in Sunlit Palm! 
I apply initially with the applicator and then use a brush to blend out (fingers work as well).  Over primer I get a good 8 hours of wear before I notice fading, which is pretty good for me. 
Sunlit Palm can be worn opaque or sheered out, as shown below. 
Or built up in thin layers as worn here:
Sunlit Palm as base with RBR's Olive Violetear in crease
I purchased Sunlit Palm at allcosmeticswholesale.com when they were having a 40% off sale items discount (making it about $5), something they do periodically.  You can sign up for email to alert you to these sales.  I've seen some discussion online regarding if the products at allcosmeticswholesale.com are legit (those discussions typically revolve around Mac products, which I've never purchased), and all I can say is the brands I've purchased have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment