...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Natural Passion Pop of Passion Blush Balm by bareMinerals

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
bareMinerals released 3 limited edition cream blushes, or blush balms as they are calling them, for Spring 2015.  They are supposed to be lightweight, buildable, and skin nourishing with a blend of passion fruit seed oil with vitamin E.
Natural Passion ($22) is described as a sunwashed-rose, and was the more muted shade among the 3 blushes.  It is indeed a subtle and natural looking blush that blends well over cream/liquid foundations, which is what I primarily wear.  While fingers work for application, I prefer using a small but dense brush to build up and smooth out the color. 
The glow or sheen provided by the blush comes from the balminess of the formula.  This is not a cream to powder formula, as Castor Seed Oil is high in the list of ingredients.  However, it's creamy as opposed to greasy, and I say that as someone with oily skin. 
I've got a weakness for cream blushes, and this is a nice one.  I like that bareMinerals continues to experiment with new formulas, as I don't remember them having a cream blush before.

No comments:

Post a Comment