...

Friday, December 19, 2014

Easy Eye Looks with Too Faced Candlelight and Champagne Shadow Insurance

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.  Links for convenience only.
Too Faced's regular Shadow Insurance ($20) has been a go to eye primer for me for quite a while, but for some reason their tinted versions flew under the radar for me.  I acquired Candlelight last year with a palette, and this year I picked up Champagne in one of Sephora's Black Friday $10 deals.  Having both prompted me to put them use, and I'm glad I did!
Candlelight, Champagne
Candlelight is a soft but bright light gold shimmer, and Champagne is a pinky beige shimmer.  Both blend out easily and give smooth coverage that can work as a primer under shadow or as a cream eyeshadow on their own.  I've got super oily lids and I find that these extend the wear of shadows for me, but I do get creasing starting around the 7-8 hour mark.  For reference, if I didn't use primer, I'd get creasing at about the 2-3 hour mark.
Combine either with a bit of eyeliner, mascara, and perhaps a matte shadow for contouring, and you've got a super easy but finished look I've been wearing a couple of times a week recently. 
Candlelight
Champagne
These are perfect for days I want to pare down my morning routine, but still want to look like I put some effort in.

No comments:

Post a Comment