...

Friday, September 12, 2014

NOTD: Do You Have Have this Color in Stock-holm? from the Little Northies OPI Set

Little Northies is the mini-polish set from the OPI Nordic collection.  I love mini-polishes and prefer them to full-sized polishes, so if the colors are even semi-appealing I usually pick them up when OPI releases a new collection.  Fortunately, all of these appeal to me!
There is a nice mixture of bright, bold, neutral, and glitter in this set, and I can't say I've got anything quite like the vivid blue/purple of Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?  So of course that was my first manicure color pick from this set, with the retro 1950's kitchen appliance green of My Dogsled is a Hybrid on my toes.  The formula on both was good, although two coats were a must for both.
I used My Voice is a Little Norse as an accent on my ring finger and quite liked how it turned out.  Just enough bling to catch your eye but not enough to overwhelm.  I'm going on day 7 of wear with no chips and some tip wear, most impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment