...

Monday, September 15, 2014

Fizzies & Little Susie Butter Lipsticks by NYX Cosmetics

Fizzies
Little Susie
My foray into NYX Cosmetics territory continues to go well, this time with the Butter lipsticks Fizzies and Little Susie.  Per usual, I gravitated toward medium bright pinks/coral pinks, and these two are similar but not quite the same in color.  The hazards of shopping online, I gues
Fizzies
First of all, I love that the tubes match the lipstick and that there is a small clear area that lets you see the color without taking the cap off.  Mine came sealed, but that's a nice feature when shopping in store.  On the downside, I could see the tops coming off easily in your purse, as they do not "click" into place. 
Fizzies leans slightly more coral than Little Susie, although it still resides firmly in pink territory.  I bought so many lip products in this shade this spring/summer, that it's getting a bit ridiculous.  I really need to branch out.
Little Susie
Little Susie is a vibrant fuschia pink (I blotted my lips to tone down the color a bit).   Both have good pigmentation, a nice glossy finish, and feel lightweight and comfortable on.  There is quite a bit of slip with these, which means a shorter wear time of about 2-3 hours.  Also, I found exfoliating my lips well before applying was important, otherwise skin nubbies were rather obvious.  I'd consider getting more of these, especially considering their $6 price tag.  With 25 shades, I should be able to branch out a bit color wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment