...

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Angel's Touch Lip & Blush Gel Stain by Vincent Longo

Angel's Touch ($24) is probably the most vivid of the six Vincent Longo Lip/Cheek Gel Stains that I have.  A deep rosy pink, it's makes for a lovely lip stain.  I'm not sure I can carry it off as a cheek stain, as it may a bit too much for my lighter complexion.  I imagine it would work quite nicely for those with darker skin.
I truly cannot find fault with the Vincent Longo gel stains, as they work equally well as a lip or cheek stain.  While a few of the shades are a bit too dark or dusky for me as cheek stains (Angel's Touch and Sweet Apollonia, in particular), they all work as lip tints. 
Long wearing, non-drying, easy to apply, free of oil, gluten, and paraben, hypoallergenic and cruelty-free, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment