...

Friday, August 15, 2014

Benefit's Big Easy Swatches

There's been a few times I've shook my head when I receive cosmetic samples, especially when the sample is foundation and not enough to cover my face.  What to do with those?  Well, I decided to swatch the ones from Benefit's Big Easy, a "multi-balancing complexion perfector".
Per usual, Benefit excels at design and packaging.  Look at the sample card!  Now, if only enough product was included........
Shade
Sun
Available in six shades, the texture has that decidedly silicone feel and there are lots of words ending in "cone" in the ingredient list.  It's not a deal breaker and silicone does do a good job of blurring imperfections and mattifying the skin, but I'm not crazy about it as the primary source of ingredients in a foundation.
A full sized tube will set you back $38, and I can't say the sample tempted me enough to want to invest.  Have you tried Benefit's Big Easy and if so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment