...

Monday, June 23, 2014

Malibu Punch Ultimate Colour Gloss by BECCA


Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I'm more of a lip gloss than lipstick wearer, although my appreciation of the latter has grown.  However, if I can find a good gloss that packs color as well as shine, I'm going to go in that direction.  Malibu Punch (Endless Summer 2012 collection) by BECCA definitely delivers in both areas. 
Described as a "weightless yet highly pigmented gloss that imparts ultimate bold colour and intense shine", it also contains antioxidant Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate and emollient oils for glide, slip and comfort on the lips.  I found it to be a comfortable and fairly long lasting formula that left my lips feeling hydrated and with a punch of color for a good 3-4 hours.
It's the color that really grabs me, when it comes right down to it.  Orange has been a go to warm weather lip look for me this year, and Malibu Punch brings it.  I'm seeing that BECCA has both Malibu Punch and a plumy shade called Hummingbird in their "Farewell" section on sale ($19.20, originally $24), so this beauty is being phased out. 

2 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous color! I looked at the first photo and assumed that it was going to be transparent but wow! Gorgeous!

    Lilting-Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly pigmented! Not quite at the liquid lipstick level, but I think I prefer this level of color/gloss anyhow.

      Delete