...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chanel Murmure Glossimer: Sample Series v. 7

I'm gathering that the French "murmure" means to whisper softly, and Chanel's Murmure Glossimer is indeed a soft whisper of coral pink.  It reminds me of the inside of a conch shell that I picked up while snorkeling in St. Martin in the West Indies.
The formula is lightweight, relatively non-sticky, and comfortable to wear.  For a sheer and somewhat milky gloss, Murmure does provide some color to my lips.  Soft color, but color nontheless.  It also has the benefit  of minimal settling in my lip lines, and would make a nice lip tint or lipstick topper if you are looking for more color impact.
At $29.50, I'm not sure it's a color I would invest in, given my currently overflowing stash of lip glosses.  I do think it's lovely and like the formula though!

No comments:

Post a Comment