...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chanel Bohème Rouge Coco Hydrating Sheer Lipshine: Sample Series v. 6


I love samples, especially when there is enough product to allow you several uses so that you can really form an opinion. Factor in some of the more expensive brands like Chanel, and it's doubly nice when you can sample prior to purchase. 
Bohème was one of four new Rouge Coco Shine shades released this spring, and it's a lovely medium strawberry pink on me.  Interestingly, I've seen it described as a coral orange and as a fresh radiant red, but it definitely leans pink on me. 
It's sheer but can be built up enough that you get some color impact.  I like the finish a lot - plenty of sheen without the stickiness that can come with high shine.  The texture is lightweight and comfortable to wear, with a lasting power of about 3 hours. 
Quite pretty, but I'm not sure that it's unique enough to motivate me to purchase at $35.  I'll definitely use up the sample, however, and reserve the right to change my mind :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment