...

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster by Clarins: 3 Drops to Sun-Kissed Skin!

I believe I've found another holy grail item, and it's called Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster.  Brand new from Clarins, it features an exclusive,  99.8% natural formula designed to give a natural looking and even tan on your face and neck.  Plus, it's easy peasy to use.
Just 3 drops, added to your day and/or night moisturizer, give the complexion a sun-kissed glow—no more pasty, winter white skin :-)  Golden Glow Booster must be used in combination with a moisturizer and never alone. Per Clarins, here are the recommended application steps:
Push on bottom of bottle to dispense 2-3 drops
STEP 1: Dispense any day/night moisturizer into the palm of your hand. STEP 2: Turn the bottle upside down. Press the base and dispense 3 drops into your moisturizer. STEP 3: Mix well with moisturizer in the palms of your hands. STEP 4: Apply evenly to your face, neck and décolleté. STEP 5: Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after application.
I've been using mine with my current day SPF moisturizer of choice, Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer SPF30.  Another great item I'll have to post about soon.  I've had no problems such as sensitivity or breakouts after almost 3 weeks of usage.  I do notice one downside - it further darkens age spots and skin discolorations.  That's par for the course, as I notice that on my legs when I use a self tanner.  So, I've had to rely a bit more on spot concealers to deal with that pesky issue, but it's a small price to pay for a bit of color after this long, dreary winter.  
Without Radiance Plus
With Radiance Plus


The price is $30, and a bottle should last me through the summer, as you use so little.  I've been using 2-3 drops daily and there is just a slight dip in volume.  Seriously love this, go Clarins!  That's two for two of the spring release products I've tried thus far, the other having been the Joli Rouge Brilliant lipstick in Coral Tulip.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks so natural and pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm soooo happy I decided to get this, love it :-)

      Delete
  2. This really does give you a lovely sun-kissed glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love it when a product really does deliver on what it says it will?

      Delete
  3. Wait, what? I have so many questions lol. How did I not hear about this! It sounds like it's right up my alley! So you use it with your face cream which has active ingredients in it and it works? That's great! So is it like a gradual tanner sort of? You look gorgeous, as always!!
    The price seems really reasonable considering you only use a few drops each application. Thanks for reviewing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brand new this spring, so hasn't received much press yet. Yes, it's a gradual self tanner. Of course the instructions say to use with a Clarin's moisturizer (day or night), but I'm using with a Neutrogena one and it's working just fine. It's really nice, plus it features natural ingredients:-)

      Delete