...

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blend a Hand Tapered Foundation Brush by theBalm

When theBalm had their 50% off sale a few months back, I picked up the Blend a Hand tapered foundation brush.  It's become my go to brush for applying concealer under my eyes, and around my nose and lips.
The tapered brush head does a good job of applying concealer or foundation to smaller areas of the face.  Made of cruelty free goat hair, the brush head is dense and firm, and I do have to be careful to apply at an angle, as a straight line approach can be a bit too abrasive due to the firmness of the bristles.  Don't get me wrong - it's not that the brush is scratchy, just that it's firm.
I love the whimsical design of the brush handle, something that theBalm excels at.  Their designs and packaging are some of the best in the business, IMO.
Retailing for $26.50, the Blend a Hand brush is sturdy, well made, and I've had no issues with shedding.  I'm glad I was able to get one for half off, as I'm pretty sure I would have balked at paying full price for this.  However, it's now a brush I use everyday that I really like, so I'm glad I didn't miss out!

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

1 comment:

  1. Love the design! Looks like a good brush, and half price as well. Lucky you :) x

    ReplyDelete