...

Monday, July 8, 2013

Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora Lip Glosses

Sephora had it's fifteenth birthday this year, and to celebrate Bite Beauty released a collector's edition of 15 iconic lip colors, each named for the year it represents.  Bite Beauty's gloss formula, along with the promise of rich pigmentation, intrigued me:
Pure and nourishing strawberry, blackcurrant, raspberry, coconut, apricot, and avocado oils are saturated with antioxidants to fight free radicals that can cause aging for the lip line. Bite Beauty’s signature ingredient, red wine resveratrol, tackles the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (Source:  Sephora)
I'm always seeking good natural ingredient based lip glosses but have yet to find one that really wowed me.  Having heard good buzz about these glosses and being mesmerized by all the pretty colors, I decided to take the plunge.
The packaging itself is lovely, and I've kept the glosses in their box as it's easy to see them and pick one out for the day.  Each of the mini glosses contains .06 oz of product, enough to get lots of use.
I'm really loving these!  They are creamy, relatively non-sticky, glossy, and wear comfortably for about 3 hours.  My lips feel hydrated even after the gloss has worn off.
Sun:  1999 - 2013
Shade: 1999-2013
 Here are a few of  the shades worn on my lips:
2012
2004 worn over a nude colored lip pencil
2011
2005 worn over Revlon's Brown Sugar lip butter
The limited edition set retails for $48 but contains $160 worth of product.  I'm definitely happy with this purchase and my quest for a natural ingredient based lip gloss formula may be over!

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

8 comments:

  1. These look sooo pretty! Unfortunately many products do not launch in the Sephora here :(
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost grabbed this the last time I was in Sephora. The only reason I put it back was because it was a little pricey, and I have a drawer full of lipglosses that I don't use lol!
    I still think it's a great idea though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got more gloss that I'll ever use as well, but somehow that didn't stop me. However, I won't be buying anymore for quite a while now!

      Delete
  3. WOW, sooo many lipglosses! I wonder if they have a lipstick version of this...
    Man this is such an amazing set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be sweet if they did, but I haven't seen one!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh those are gorgeous. I actually have this on my Sephora wishlist & now I am even more convinced I have to have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy it! I'm wearing one of the glosses right now:-)

      Delete