...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inked in Pink Color Tattoo Metal 24hr Eyeshadow by Maybelline

I guess as long as Maybelline keeps putting out new Color Tattoo shadows, I'll keep buying them.  I am trying to only get colors that I know I'll wear, as opposed to succumbing to the collecting bug.  Inked in Pink is one of the five metal colors released for spring 2013 and is definitely a wearable color for me. A shimmery light pinky mauve, this is a shade I gravitate to on a regular basis as an all over base shade.
Fortunately, the formula on Inked in Pink is a good one, which is not always the case with the Color Tattoo's.  This spread smoothly and wore well for the entire day.  I usually apply with my finger, as this seems to work best.  I do use a brush when applying along my lash lines.
On days when I'm not feeling particularly creative or want to put much effort in, a quick wash of a Color Tattoo with a darker color along the lash lines is just the ticket.  Inked in Pink is part of the permanent range of color so no having to scour drugstores to find it.  A nice addition to my Color Tattoo collection that will gets lots of wear!
The sun brings out the metallic shimmer
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

5 comments:

  1. I have this in bold gold and i totLly love it! This pink one looks gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bold Gold is my absolute favorite of the Color Tattoos - love it!

      Delete
  2. Alright, I'll be adding this one to the list... These guys need to go one sale soon because my list is getting too long haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do stores offer BOGO sales in Canada? That's usually when I buy my drugstore items, as at least I'm getting a bit of a discount.

      Delete
  3. I don't normally gravitate to pinks but this one is really pretty. I've also never tried any of the colour tattoos but I'll have to take a look the next time they're on sale

    ReplyDelete