...

Friday, May 3, 2013

NOTD: Sasha by Julep

Sasha is what I think of as Miami coral - it's one of those colors you see in the Miami Beach Art Deco area.  I loved in south Florida for a hot minute when I was fresh out of college.  I can't say I cared for the area, but it was definitely visually striking!
Source:  miami-florida.com
I feel like I look tan when I wear this color.  I'm probably still a pasty white, but I swear my skin takes on a more golden tone when I'm wearing Sasha!
The formula was spot on and two coats were plenty.  Sasha dried shiny but I used a base and top coat, per usual.  Loving this!  Julep polishes are a hefty $14 each, unless you are part of the monthly Maven program, which makes them much more reasonable.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

The Nail Files weekly linkup: 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I am so jealous of the amazing weather you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do get some lovely weather. But just wait, it'll be 85-90+ and humid as all get out for the next 4 months!

      Delete
  2. I love this color! It just screams spring to me! :)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete