...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Elements READY 4.0 Palette by bareMinerals

Ulta had a fabulous sale on the bareMinerals READY 4.0 palettes a while back and I was able to pick up three of them at half price. These pressed mineral shadows have become my favorite eyeshadow formula due to their pigmentation, smoothness, wear time, and skin beneficial ingredients.  If you haven't tried them yet, they really are lovely!  Today I've got The Elements to show you.
Air is an oyster beige shimmer.  Texture was smooth and I like this shade as an inner eye and brow highlighter.
Fire is a medium terracotta orange matte.  It applied smoothly and I like the softness of the color.
Earth is a a matte soft gray/green taupe, almost lichen.  A great neutral shade.
Water is a medium peacock blue with a satin finish.  Nicely pigmented and very smooth.
The colors in The Elements do complement each other nicely, and I like the muted quality and finish of the shades.
The Elements retails for $30, and I purchased mine from Ulta.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment