...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee

You know how those BOGO offers induce you to select something you wouldn't ordinarily?  Well, that's the story of me and Creme Brulee.  I wanted the new Colorburst lip butter called Sorbet, but I swear I don't remember deciding on Creme Brulee as well, although I must have!
I must have convinced myself I can rock a nude lip, although that really hasn't been the case thus far.  Fortunately, Creme Brulee is somewhat sheer, so it didn't render me corpse like.  It wasn't particularly glossy, although it did not feel dry. 
I'm just not sure I'll get much use out of this, as it's kind of 'ho-hum' to me.  Maybe as a layering alternative with other colors?  That's probably the way I'll go, as here it is layered with Sorbet.  A much better color for me, I think!
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment