...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Smoked 24/7 Glide On Eye Travel Pencil Set

It's hard to pass up a 24/7 pencil set, and put it on sale, it's impossible.  Containing 6 travel sized pencils at .8 gram versus the full sized 1.2 gram pencils, the colors are designed to complement the Smoked eye shadow palette.  Even if you don't have Smoked (I do), these are some gorgeous colors!
Two limited edition colors were brought back, gunmetal Uzi and eggplant Empire.  Two of the colors are brand new, deep topaz Smog and  peacock blue green Mainline.  Rounding out the set are the ever ubiquitous black Zero and the dark brown matte Demolition.  Zero and Demolition will be gifted to my mother, as I already own them, but the other four are new to me and oh so pretty!  Pigmentation is good in all of them, but I'm super impressed with Mainline. 
Smog on upper and lower lashline
Uzi on upper lashline and Mainline on lower waterline
No longer available at Sephora or Ulta, the set is currently on sale for $24 at Urban Decay, if you haven't indulged already.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

2 comments:

  1. What a great price & they look so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was excited to get them on sale.

      Delete