...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Coffee Break! Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection

I enjoy my morning coffee.  I sit in front of the computer, sipping my choice of the day and slowly wake up as I peruse my emails and blogs that I follow.  It's a pleasant start to the day that I've come to really look forward to.
Unfortunately, my Keurig coffee maker died back in October, so I requested a new one for Christmas.  I just unwrapped and plugged it in yesterday, so I'm now able to enjoy my morning coffee routine once again.  I was also able to sample a new Wellness Collection from Green Mountain Coffee recently.  If you are not familiar, it's a medium roast coffee launched in September 2012 that comes in two varieties - an Antioxidant Blend and a Focus Blend.  Here's some more information:
  • Focus Blend contains 50mg of L-Theanine per serving
  • Antioxidant Blend is a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • Includes only Fair Trade Certified coffees
  • Is available for purchase online at GreenMountainCoffee.com/Wellness and Keurig.com
Both blends tasted like a regular light to medium roasted coffee to me, with no after taste to indicate the extra ingredients.  Since my home Keurig was busted, I took my samples to work as I have a small Keurig in my office, and I particularly liked the idea of the Focus Blend in the afternoons.  I ordered the Focus Blend in my next shipment from Green Mountain, as I need to hit the ground running with some projects at work once the holidays are over and need all the help I can get! 

Overall, I like the concept of these!  My only suggestion would be to give an indication of the amounts of vitamins C and E contained in the Antioxidant blend.  Now, I need to go make another cup of coffee and continue waking up:-)

Disclosure:  I'm a BzzAgent and received the Green Mountain Wellness Collection coffees as part of a Bzz campaign.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment