...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliners in Cute Robot and Sparkling Ammunition

As you are probably already aware, Sephora will no longer be carrying Tarina Tarantino products.  Consequently, they've been on sale for 40% off for quite a while now, which motivated me to try out some of her eyeshadow palettes and eye liners.  Today, I've got the Eye Dream Hyperliners in Cute Robot and Sparkling Ammunition to show you.
I've seen the Eye Dream Hyperliners compared to my much loved Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, so I was quite curious if they truly were on par.  Cute Robot is a lovely blackened blue that is buildable and applies quite nicely.  I didn't have anything like it in my collection and have been searching for a dark blue, so was happy I was able to snag this.
Cute Robot
Sparkling Ammunition is an olive with gold shimmer, a color that I love to wear!  This did not build as well as Cute Robot, but still quite nice.
Sparkling Ammunition
The pencils are soft and apply easily, but then set for smudge proof wear.  On the day I was photographing these it was warm, and Cute Robot ending up melting a bit so I had to put it in the freezer.  Unfortunately, once I retrieved it again and tried to use it, the tip broke off down into the pencil.  I'm hoping once I sharpen it I won't have any more breaks!

Two of the hyperliner colors are still available on Sephoa - the turquoise Kanzashi and Sparkling Ammunition.  So, if you want to get some of these at the discounted price of $9, I'd move fast!

Disclosure:  I purchased these.

No comments:

Post a Comment