...

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Natural Beauty Box

There is quite the variety of subscription boxes available these days, with more still popping up.  One that recently caught my eye was The Natural Beauty Box (TNBB), a subscription box that offers 10-15 deluxe sample sized natural beauty products that are guaranteed to be 95-100% natural and at least 50% organic for $20 per month. 
The September box is just the second box that has been offered, I believe.  Included were 13 products, and I've listed the value of the sample in parentheses, as provided by TNBB  The total value is $107.10, which is impressive!
  • Delizioso Skincare Watermelon & CoQ10 face mask ($10)
  • Natural Luxury Relax & Relieve Stress Bath Tea ($4.50)
  • Natural Luxury Rejuvenating & Nourishing Under Eye Serum ($32)
  • Petal Organics Glow & Shine Facial Primer ($10)
  • Temptations Bath n'Body Lime in de Coconut Body Sprinz ($5.50)
  • Ferro Cosmetics Desert Rose blush ($6)
  • Shea Terra Whipped Shea Butter in Rooibos & Berries ($6)
  • Kitty Kosmetics Red Raspberries Natural Soap Heart ($4)
  • The All Natural Face Warm Honey eyeshadow and vegan eyeshadow primer ($4.50)
  • La Mellite Mandarin Expresso Body Scrub ($5)
  • Dr. Emerald Hair Restoration Spray ($9)
  • Dr. Emerald Natural Hand Sanitizer ($5.60)
  • Dr. Emerald Natural Anti-Microbial  Hand Soap in Forest Dew ($5)
I'm familiar and a fan of The All Natural Face and Shea Terra, but the rest of the items are new to me.  One of the great things about subscription boxes is discovering new brands, and since natural products are not as mainstream, there is probably lots out there to discover!

Desert Rose



Warm Honey

I'm really interested in trying the eye serum, as that's the area that is showing my age the most. The Lime in de Coconut body spray smells wonderful, very reminiscent of a day at the beach and Hawiaan Tropic.  I've used the eye primer from The All Natural Face before and it did not work for me at all, even though it's supposed to be for oily lids.  Everything else looks great and I'm looking forward to trying them out!
There are various subscription options available for the The Natural Beauty Box, but I'm currently doing month-to-month.  The cut off dates for purchasing the next month's box is the 22nd of each month, so the current box being offered would be November.  I missed signing up for October's box because I wanted to see the contents of September first.  There is a set number of boxes available, so it's first come first served, and subscriptions are available internationally as well.

Overall, I think it's a great box if you like natural/organic beauty products and do not want the lifestyle or other items included in subscription boxes like Eco-Emi.  Discount codes are available for each item and the products can be purchased from parent company The Natural Beauty Store.  The value of the items is wonderful for the $20 I spent, and I hope that continues!

Disclosure:  I purchased this.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these all look great! I'm a huge fan of natural products, this is something that would be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to sign up for the November box before it sells out!

      Delete