...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

e.l.f. HD Blush in Superstar

Superstar
e.l.f. HD Blush reminds me of OCC's lip tars, but for your cheeks instead.  These are crazy pigmented, a small dot goes a very long way, and wear time is fantastic.  I ordered two of them recently, Superstar and Diva, and today I have Superstar to show you.

The packaging is very nice, with an airless dispenser that lets you control the amount that comes out.  This is important, because you want just a small amount.  I dispense it onto a palette and then use my fingers to apply, but a stippling brush would probably work better.  Need to get me one of those. 

An added bonus is that these work as a lip tint as well!  Currently, there are five colors available, with Superstar leaning the warmest from what I could tell.   Very reasonably priced at $3, I hope they expand their color range!


Superstar on cheeks and lps
Every time I hear the word "superstar", I can't help but think of  Mary Katherine Gallagher from Saturday Night Live.   Love her.



Disclosure:  I purchased this.


2 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy! I had some of the MUFE HD Blush like this and it streaked like crazy on my skin. Maybe I'll try again with this one since it's a lot cheaper =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a slight problem with pigment settling in my pores, which I think using a stippling brush would help with. But overall, Superstar was easy to apply! We shall see with Diva, as it's darker.

      Delete