...

Friday, August 17, 2012

NOTD: I Herd That by China Glaze

I'm on an orange/cream/brown kick, so several of the polishes from China Glaze's On Safari collection caught my eye and made their way to my house.  I Herd That is a beautiful copper/orange/gold holographic glitter that I am mesmerized by. 

I did two coats over Sante Fe by Rescue Beauty Lounge, which you can see here.  I Herd That dries very rough and a bit dull, so several layers of a good top coat will be necessary.  I used one coat of Gelous followed by one of Seche Vite, which both smoothed it out and amped up the shine factor.



I had no difficulties with the formula and after 4 days I have minimal tip wear.  Really, really nice.

Disclosure:  I bought this. 

10 comments:

  1. I love China Glaze, and that color is gorgeous! Glad to hear it held up so nicely, I've found that to be true of China Glaze as well, which is why it's one of my favorites :)

    http://kimandshaun.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a unique shade. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color a lot- I've been looking for a goldy glittery color, and this looks perfect!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving I Herd That - definitely my fave from the Safari collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I want so many shades from the Safari collection!

    Stopping by (a little late) from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - it makes me excited for fall since it reminds me of pumpkin shakes. How is the removal? It looks like it would be difficult to remove like many glitter polishes are :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Removal was a bit of a pain. I use the tin foil method, and after a few minutes the polish removed pretty good. Sometimes glitters leave behind bits you almost have to scrape off, but I did not have that problem with this one.

      Delete
  7. Pretty colors with a lot of dimension :)

    ReplyDelete