...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cape Town Eyeshadow Trio by stila

Cape Town is the second of the stila shadow trios that I picked up recently from Sephora.  This palette makes for a great neutral eye look and I've found myself using it quite a lot in the past several weeks.  The shadows are soft and I just tap my brush on them to pick up the shadow.  Because they are so soft, I've also found that fallout can be an issue if I sweep the brush across my lid, so I also tap the shadow on my lid to avoid that problem.

oasis, sparkle, la douce
Oasis is a soft gold, sparkle a light tan, and la douce a light loden or khaki green.  All three have a shimmer finish, but nothing that is overdone or frosty.  I find these to be very wearable, and worn over a primer, I get all day wear without creasing.  Another nice thing about these are that the shadows have a magnetic back and can be popped out of the palette, so you can create your own custom trios. 

oasis, sparkle, la douce
Here are a few looks I've done in the last week with Cape Town.  I've been playing with some bolder lip looks recently, so a soft neutral eye was a perfect pairing.

Cape Town is LE from Sephora online only and retails for $16.  It's a great deal, considering a single shadow is normally $18.

Disclosure:  I bought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment