...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sula Beauty Natural Lip Glosses

Today I have some Sula Beauty lip glosses that I picked up on sale at Ulta.  As I've mentioned in my previous posts featuring Sula Beauty products, Ulta will no longer be carrying this natural cosmetic brand, hence the sale.  Prices were marked down on some of the glosses to $2.99, whereas others were $5.99, not sure why the difference.  Regular retail is $8.00.

I've been searching for good natural ingredient lip glosses, and I've got to say these are pretty darn good, especially for the price.  The are not sticky, feel comfortable on, contain hydrating ingredients such as sunflower, safflower, and  jojoba seed oil, are nicely pigmented, and last for a couple of hours before needing touch ups. 

Wild at Heart, Secret Crush, Beautiful Stranger
Sixteen different shades are available, and the above are Wild at Heart, a warm red shimmer, Secret Crush, a medium pink cream, and Beautiful Stranger, a gold shimmer.
Beautiful Stranger
Secret Crush
Ingredients:  Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil (and) Carthamus Tinctorius, (Safflower) Oil (and) Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Natural Flavour, Tocopherol.

Disclosure:  I bought these.

No comments:

Post a Comment