...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sephora Hot Hues Neon Lip Balm in Hot Pink

Hot Hues Neon Lip Balm in Hot Pink is described on Sephora as a lip treat that combines the hydrating benefits of a lip balm with the sheer tint of a lipstick.  I'd describe it more as a lip stain, as I did not find it particularly hydrating, but it did manage to leave a nice wash of color on my lips that lasted after the balm itself had worn away.  I love the look of this lip balm, from the pink tipped black tube to the translucent balm itself. 


I was actually surprised at how well it showed up on my lips, as the swatch I did on my arm did not exactly scream "color!".   It provides more of a sheen than a gloss, and given that I did not find it hydrating, a gloss on top was a must for me.  However, I like this lip balm as a lip stain, especially at it's $3 sale price.  It may still be available on Sephora if anyone wants to indulge.
Hot Pink Lip Balm

Disclosure:  I purchased this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment