...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eminence Pear and Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher


I enjoy using scrubs to exfoliate my skin, and Eminence's Pear and Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher has been a staple with me for several years now.  Eminence is a Hungarian company that specializes in quality organic skincare products.  This scrub is for all skin types and uses poppy seeds and finely found walnut for a natural microdermabrasion.  Pear and apple pulp gives the skin a dose of bioflavonoids and antioxidants, as well as providing a really scrumptious fragrance.

This masque has an almost jelly like consistency, and after gently scrubbing for about a minute all over my face, I like to leave the scrub on for 10-15 minutes and take advantage of the skin healthy ingredients.  After, my skin is remarkably soft and feels great.  I usually follow this with one of Eminence's masques, as I like to think exfoliating prior allows the masque to penetrate better.

This exfoliating scrub retails for $46 and can be found at online retailers like Dermstore and Amazon (prices vary, but I've seen significant discounts at Amazon). 

Ingredients:  Pear Pulp, Apple Pulp, Pear Juice, Apple Juice, Poppy Seeds, Fine Walnut (Exfoliant), Silica, Glycerine (Plant Derived), Guar Gum, Plantain Extract, Green Tea, Apricot Kernel Oil, Alfalfa, Mica, Glycolic Acid, Biocomplex (Vitamins A, C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Glycine Derivative.

No comments:

Post a Comment