...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eminence Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment

Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment by Eminence is a stimulating, detoxifying masque for oily, seborrheic, or acne-prone skin types.  The stimulating properties come from ingredients like paprika and cinnamon, which do cause a warming or burning sensation on your skin for the first few minutes, and are supposed to increase circulation.  It's not unusual for my face to be flushed after using this masque, but I do not find the sensation unpleasant.  This masque is designed to reduce impurities and regulate oil production in skin.

Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment

I love how you can actually see the dirt granules in this and it's slightly gritty consistency.  One of Eminence's strengths is the quality of their natural and organic ingredients.  I personally like seeing the fruits, vegetables, or in this case, mud in the jar.

Instructions say to warm the masque to body temperature, apply a thin layer, and then wrap your skin to keep it warm.   Eminence products are often used in spa's, so I can see this happening in that environment.  I just apply it straight from the jar and putter around for 20-30 minutes before rinsing, and my skin is glowing and soft.  This is the best mud treatment I've used and I will be repurchasing.  Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment retails for $46 and can be purchased at online retailers like Dermstore and SkinCareRx

Ingredients:  Hungarian Herbal Mud, Cinnamon, Sage, Willow Ivy, Paprika, Elder, Horsetail, Lemongrass, Linden Tea, Red Rose Petal, Walnut Leaf, Salicylic Acid, Extract Of Achillea, Xanthan Gum, Soy, Glyceride.

1 comment: