...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nail of the Day: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes with Traffic Stopper Copper



The color of Gouda Gouda Two Shoes from the Holland collection by OPI is a perfect dupe for my lawn chair.  Maybe that's why I was drawn to it, as I love sitting in that lawn chair in the warm sun.  I think if this color as a dark terracotta and in the right light you can see a golden shimmer. The formula was good, just a few air bubbles from not waiting long enough between coats.  This is a two coater.


Then, because I am apparently constitutionally incapable of wearing one polish at a time, I topped it with one coat of Traffic Stopper Copper from Sephora by OPI.  But just look at this - it's frickin' gorgeous!  I haven't had a polish that I thought would really complement it until Gouda Gouda came along.  When the light catches the glitter, it adds just the right amount of bling without being over the top.



Maggie lending her head for contrast



No comments:

Post a Comment