...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Tutti Frutti, Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake

I'm a lip gloss as opposed to a lipstick girl.  Lipstick tends to make my lips feel dry, and nothing drives me to distraction more than the feeling of dry, chafed lips.  A good gloss, on the other hand, tends to sooth and hydrate, although sometimes at the cost of lasting color payoff.  Could there be a good hybrid of the two?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?
Well, Revon's Colorburst Lip Butters are a step in the right direction.  They contain mango, shea, and coconut butters, which help with the moisturizing aspect.  They are glossy with a fair amount of color payoff.  They come in 20 different shades and are economical at about $6.99 a pop.  They are also causing quite a stir, with some who feel compelled to acquire every single shade, leaving displays sadly picked over.  Revlon even got It girl of the moment, Emma Stone, as their spokesperson.  Here is Emma wearing Peach Parfait.  (Photo source:  Revlon)

You know what, these lip butters are pretty darn good!  So far I've tried Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, and Tutti Frutti.  Both Strawberry Shortcake and Tutti Frutti are creams, whereas Peach Parfait has a slight shimmer.  They have a nice gloss and do no make my lips feel dry, which helps me concentrate on important stuff during the day.  Because if my lips feel dry, I have a hard time concentrating.  Not kidding.


 








Here I am wearing Peach Parfait.  Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butters are part of their permanent collection so you should be able to find them once the frenzy stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment